Dienstag, 7. Februar 2017

#5 - Tuen Mun

Tuen Mun is the area of and around my university - an area which is part of the New Territories.  It is located in the north west of Hong Kong's territory. For me and my fellow students, this place is like the "home" place in the semester abroad, it is useful to get affordable food and even offers a very nice beach. As I study at Lingnan University, Fu Tei is my actual location. 

The best dinner for my taste is the sweet and sour chicken balls at Home Fairy in the Fu Tei Mall. Definitely worth a try!


The beach is a good place for calm days and can be visited even between and after lectures because it does not take longer than 20 minutes to go there by bus or cab. 
Don't forget to bring your sunscreen 😉

If the weather is not worth it to go to this wonderful beach, what about a 
hiking trip to the Castle Peak?
If you are curious about whether the trip is suitable for you or not, just have a look at this quick adviser about the location, difficulty and distance:


1 Kommentar:

  1. I am an exchange student at Lingnan too. This site describes the area around university very well and I will share it with some friends!

    AntwortenLöschen